Many people experience what they feel is significant personal loss and instinctively begin to search for spiritual comfort and understanding. Finding meaning in suffering and change is part of the spiritual journey. As you are no longer controlled by thoughts and emotions, you no longer identify with them. This brings release. As you begin to see through illusion, let go of what is not real, true spiritual nature reveals itself. Be willing to die inside to feel reborn. Each time you let go of an ego delusion, an initially obscured spiritual quality or ability, arises into conscious awareness. Rediscover true nature and freedom. It is only ever a breath away.
Entries in freedom (60)
As you reach a life stage when you are ready to explore or shift life purpose, you are ready for new levels of reflection. Sit down in a quiet place with some paper and a pen or a computer. Answer these questions. Be honest. You are doing this for yourself:
1) When someone asks you to describe yourself, which words do you use? Notice you form your identity with words. Notice how would you like to shift this self- view. Write some experiences you would like to explore; different passions and perspectives. Watch how your sense of purpose evolves though words you write and speak aloud.
2) What do you enjoy doing with with the physical body? Notice the nature of your body image and identity. Notice the common belief about life purpose is "I am (what I do with my body)". For example, you may say: I am a boxer and my life purpose is boxing or I am a drummer and my life purpose is drumming. Be aware you are not limited to what you do with your body at any life stage. If you cease to use your body one way, this does not mean you no longer have a purpose. True purpose is independent of conditions. How you feel about yourself points to but does not identify life purpose. Notice body experiences catalyze desire for new ones. Be aware the body itself is simply an experience the wider you is choosing. The body is not all you are and not who you will always be. Watch how your perception of your body and purpose are changing.
3) What do you enjoy that engages other aspects of self (mind, spirit & senses)? Notice how it feels to expand beyond a limited body identity. Ease into a wider level of perception. Notice something watches, engages and triggers the body and emotions. For instance, a sense of the dearly departed, insight into what your children or lovers are doing when they are out of sight, and knowing who is going to call before the phone rings, are signs of wider perception. Know you engage in wider frameworks of communication as a pivot point. Life purpose evolves based on your awareness and vantage point. Recognize the position from which you are looking affects how you view yourself, your purpose and priorities. Notice you are many things, not one thing.
4) What are your strengths actually telling you? Notice whether what you like to do is what you are told are your strengths. Notice whether you come to believe what you are told or listen to the heart and do what feels right regardless of what others say.
5) What brings you a sense of freedom? Notice what prompts you to focus on a particular mission or end result. Your beliefs. See through the light of understanding. There is actually nothing you are tied into, no karma. Nobody is making you do anything except you. All scripts are changable. Imagine how life feels with subtle shifts of practice and identity. Notice your views on control. When ready, discover you physically translate as events what Spirit conceives as a feeling and energy patterns. The mind inteprets or translates symbols of freedom while the spirit embodies it.
6) Which experiences awaken and nurture your confidence? Notice fear is learned. Love and acceptance (confidence) are innate. Notice perceived challenges serve you, draw attention to who you are beyond fear. Notice what sorts of connections you are making with what you do, with what you have done and envision doing.
7) Imagine how you see the world as a person with limited physical senses. Notice which senses are magnified? missing? What compensates for the absence of others? Notice how feelings and what you have available to you is used to construct your reality. Notice how multiple perspectives are available to you. Notice how you are able to more consciously access these resources or what is required of you to do so.
8) If you could teach something to others, what would you teach? Jot down a message you would like to share with a group. Brainstorm how you would do this. Imagine what you are doing in five years and behave as if you already are.
9) What would you do if money was not an issue? Notice judgments about money that surface and how they reveal mental blocks of scarcity. This can prevent you from doing what you love.
10) Write your own eulogy. How would you like to be remembered ?
11) Who do you truly want to be? Be aware of which aspect(s) of you enjoys life most and how you can you focus more attention and energy here.
12) Who inspires you? Notice the qualities of these inspirations awakening in you. Notice you are integrating aspects of these lives into yourself. Notice the larger part of you is already conscious of experiencing these lives. Notice the larger part of you is having experiences that the physical you is feeling. Be aware any life challenges you take on relate to evolving and transforming into who you want to become. The larger part of you knows everything is unfolding in complete harmony.
If you wish to explore these and related life questions in more detail, to be empowered and inspired, contact us about our life coaching services.
If you wish to move into a new place of freedom, you allow yourself to be happy and free regardless of what is unfolding in the perception. The very thing you are creating is releasing that which you outgrow. You are unlearning, coming to unknow yourself. The new things you are discovering change how you view Self, how the world seems to be unfolding. Every moment you are changing your relationship with Self, your understanding of what you are. Let go of what the mind seeks to grasp. Bask in the uncertainty. Step through the curtains with eyes wide shut. Whatever comes up reflects what you are now letting go. Brace yourself. Give birth to a new version of you.
Notice how this world is changing. Notice changing ideas, ideologies, perspectives, those which fade from your scope of awareness and those that enter it. Take a quantum leap. Imagine your reality without suffering. Allow yourself to create cutting edge experiences that have no point of reference. Its as if the world you know falls away and you have the freedom to create anything.
To step back is to allow yourself to see the bigger picture. Imagine paradise is here. Imagine the focus of your attention shapes how paradigms transform. Imagine a place where limitless free energy exists, where everyone is fed, hierarchies as you know them are obsolete, conflict as you know it no longer exists, where every being does what he is inspired by or intuitively drawn to do. What else stands out in the new world? Reflect on energies you are vibrating. If you can imagine it, you can create it. If you do not dream, how could you ever bring it into being?
Know all experience is valid. There is no absolute or universal message that heals all perceived ills or imbalances. Each person is invited to recognize and heal himself from the inside. You have the power to bring existing paradise into being. What do you choose to bring forth?
Ever think you have to choose between all or nothing? Notice what happens as you begin to recognize all, nothing and every possible experience in-between are all here for the taking. You have the freedom to recognize what this is really about, and the freedom to choose how to feel.
The mind is conditioned to expect to doubt, to make you think you have to deprive yourself or sacrifice what matters most. The mind's perspective is clouded by its own judgmental filters. Let them go. See what happens. Shift focus to view everything through the lens of the heart.