Before you can determine whether someone else can assist you on your journey, you need to be willing to help yourself. You are creating the parameters, the road you wish to travel. Someone can help you decode aspects of this road, but you need to bravely decide what you want to do along the way. Here are 5 tips to help you identify what you want;
1) Give yourself some quiet time- take steps to reflect on shifts or transitions unfolding in your life, listen with the heart and feel the messages. They are gifts you give yourself.
2) Pay attention to thoughts and feelings- you constantly give yourself messages but habits and conditioning may block seeing the subsconsious reasons you do things.
3) Be alert to your relationships- what sorts of people do you attract and alienate? Who are you in a hurry to get away from? Who makes you feel at ease? Each human, animal (or other) guides you to see what you want more clearly.
4) Decode your priorities- are you devoting most or all of your time to something you love or, do you bide your time? Some people are talkers, others doers, still others focus on allowing the universe to make it happen. Which are you?
5) Note the power of spontaneity- when you are drawn to something without doubt or analysis and do not attempt to talk yourself out of it, you know you are following the positive power of the universe in the form of spontaneity. This is a sign you are on the right track, doing what brings more joy.