It is increasingly clear that changes beyond human control are sweeping the planet. Humans cannot control but can choose how to respond. You can love (allow) or fear (resist). That is, you can get comfortable or be uncomfortable (disagree) with it.
What is also increasingly clear is that how we are conditioned to believe things are done is no longer working. Many practices are not only unsustainable, but they also guide us to the truth of the bigger picture. On a deeper level, there is a collision of judgements, a breaking down and dissolving of our own self-created illusions. Consider nine signs who we are as a species is revealing itself in the nature of human evolution (feel free to add your own observations and intuitions):
1) Food sources are shifting- where and from whom we buy food is changing. More people are reading labels, growing food, sourcing it from places that are compatible with what feels right in the heart. This creates a shift of power from paying larger corporations to empowering smaller entities and oneself.
2) Eating habits are changing- what humans are eating is changing. More people are realizing they are conditioned to adopt beliefs that have created a system of industries and food raising practices that are not built on love and compassion. The phrase 'you are what you eat' arises to help people be more conscious of what they are condoning and perpetuating. The result is more vegetarians, vegans and raw foodies. More people eliminating sugar, caffeine, wheat, dairy, and animal proteins from their diets because of developing allergies and/or being more aware of high vibrational food and favoring that.
3) Work ethic/ choices are changing- more people are feeling entrepreneurial, working part-time at home or viewing work in a new light. More people are choosing to love what they do even if they are paid less or not at all. What you do matters less than how you feel about it and while doing it. The result is a move to more cooperation and less ego-driven competition.
4) Weather patterns are disappearing - the illusion of predictable seasons and climates is falling away. People are invited to recognize innate ability to adapt effectively to all that Mother Nature dishes out. The result: a move from complacency or reactive living to far more creative, pro-active existing.
5) Spiritual practices are taking off- growing global interest in spiritual practices such as yoga, pilates, meditation, ashram retreats, radio programs and other community activities is part of the planetary intelligence itself guiding the return to our higher consciousness, to remembering of our true divine nature. The result is Self-understanding and peaceful interaction grow.
6) D.I.Y. attitude exploding- 'Do-it-yourself' is catching on like wildfire. Increasing numbers of people are gaining confidence in their own abilities to not only do their own home renovations, but to also self-heal, to make home remedies, health products, to self-encourage and to act as their own reliable authority in varied circles. The result is people are referring less to external guidance, buying less and making more, and depending less on traditional 'authorities' and trusting the heart/ intuition more.
7) Impulse building to do what is 'natural'- More people are coming to see through their own beliefs and to recognize what is natural. This translates not into helping others not because they have to, but because they can. The movement toward selflessness is growing. Its not just people taking time off work to go donate time and expertise to help clean up after natural disasters. The result is a growing awakening to what feels natural, or what feels right and more people doing it.
8) Energy sources are shifting - As people grow more conscious of dirty and clean energy and natural alternatives to those which harm the environment, the increasing trend is toward more environmental choices of wind, solar, electric, other sources of power that benefit the greater good. Free energy is something more people are aware of. Humans are also realizing they are themselves energy sources or batteries that can be used. The result is increasing interest in electric cars, flying vehicles and even more creative engineering that shatters myths and defies the imagination. No limits!
9) Nature is calling - more people are getting back to nature: camping, planting gardens, hugging trees simply feeling the urge to go to the ocean, to spend time in the mountains, valleys, forests to recharge. People hike, get their hands in the dirt. As the unspeakable connection, people create homes in more natural settings. The result is a deeper recognition of the web of life, being one with water, the sun, wind and all creatures.