As you continue whatever it is you consider worthwhile and important in the moment, it is useful to integrate soul-level thinking into your life. You may ask what does this mean?
The higher self or soul-level consciousness is that part of you that knows what is required for balance, harmony and inner peace. It is constantly noticing your thoughts and behaviour and whispers exactly how to get back on track. Do you listen?
Caroline Myss explores examples of soul-level reflection in her books Sacred Contracts, Anatomy of the Spirit and Entering the Castle. All of these works invite readers to reframe purpose and find intrinsic value everywhere. Consider these sample suggestions and how you are or could raise soul awareness. Shere insight into how this impacts your life perspective;
1) Distinguish soul energy from imagination and emotions.
2) Notice a soul-level calling benefits more than just you.
3) Find stamina and will to seize soul-inspiring opportunities.
4) Engage the soul more fully in your inner healing process.
5) Trust advice in the inner voice with loving intentions.
6) Know promises are mortal agreements and vows are sacred, soul commitments with God with cosmic consequences.
7) Feel how soul-level reflection evokes pure timelessness.
8) Soul awakening invites self-examination and contemplation.