The legacy you leave is a combination of what you do and how you live your life. Few people seriously reflect on how their thoughts, feelings and other choices shape the legacy they are leaving. Notice the nature of your footprints. Take time to ponder your legacy.
1) Make an honest assessment of gifts you have been given.
2) Create a vision to channel energy in meaningful ways to share your gifts.
3) Decide to be self-directed and proactive in your own way.
4) Choose to clarify your dreams and seek guidance.
5) Imagine allowing and making it happen with trust, love and acceptance.