Human beings have a tendency to hang onto what they no longer need. Its a process to figure out what is worth keeping, what is holding you down, back or just obscuring what you really are. How do you know whether to hold that thought?
1) What are you holding back? From yourself? Others?
2) When do you cling to ideas, promises or visions?
3) How does releasing the mind, body and spirit help you?
4) Which experiences or dreams inspire possibilities?
5) What happens as you feel waves rush through you?
6) Where is consciousness is all of this? How is it shifting?
7) Why are you gaining insight into resistance and surrender?