Each human being has unconscious thresholds or limits they presume they can handle. This ranges from the amount of food you ingest to the emotional buttons that can be pressed without you losing it. Few humans have evolved to pure calm. You might presume this explains why you are still human.
Some people believe ignoring human-created limits will bring unimaginable disaster. Before you permit ideas to trigger a severe emotional reaction, consider 10 ways to reframe your understanding of emotion.What intrinsic things do you forget?
1) Anger. (opposite- Fear) Displeasure is aroused by self-delusion. To see though anger, view it as it is, dissolves its power. To believe reasons for torment is to invite them to manifest. Infinite peace already is. Energy transmutes as you decide to diffuse a situation. Awareness changes everything.
2) Struggle. (opposite- awe) This restless initiative evokes heavy energy as a way to balance an incredible lightness of being or free-flowing energy that also exists. Resistance notes a hidden growth process involving physical form and formless, nameless, indescribable things you push against now.
3) Guilt/ remorse. (opposite- love) Some people view this state as a path to healing and resurrection. Solitude stirs energy and strengthens the spirit. Attuning to love makes all else obsolete. Light heals anything you could ever fathom.
4) Grief. (opposite- joy) The bond that connects you with living beings is the same bond that connects you to that energy in other forms. That is, the degree of intensity of energy changes but not what is. You are connected in physical life, in illusion of death, to strangers, nature, everything for the same reason.
5) Pain. (opposite- delight) Another way to view this is to believe the ego collapses in stages. To discard the ego shell induces different levels of awakening. Soul rediscovers the depth of being indestructible and immortal, and alters form. Humans falsely believe they must lose in order to gain. Reality never changes, only perception and types of self-acceptance.
6) Anxiety. (opposite )To anticipate reasons for apprehension apprehension is a choice. You also have other choices among infinite possibilities that are unfolding. Certainty, serenity and tranquility are within reach any moment. Just reach for them.
7) Disgust. (opposite- acceptance) Whatever causes loathing inside you actually reminds you of your good moral sense at the same time. You choose reasons why you relish and accept or reject. Revulsion always has ulterior motives. You express the opposite feeling to what you want.
8) Disappointment. (opposite--optimism) Any perceived failure of expectation assumes you had reason to hope in the first place. To feel frustration or dissatisfaction it itself a wake-up call that you are not going with the flow of energy. IN truth, you never have any reason to feel let down. Be present and see.