Inner wisdom is like accessing your own inner authority. One perspective of purpose is learning to step into your own true power. You are in the process of building trust. Under which circumstnces does this become much more vivid to you?
To access what you know is as difficult or as easy as you choose. Many people sense the process becomes one of learning what it takes to feel as through they come back to life. Each revelation is a step toward dissolving the idea of impossible. All dreams are a mean to reach new ends.
You may be asking for a path to reach inner wisdom. That is a course each person is invited to chart and navigate alone. And yet, each moment is a new opportunity to expand upon what it means to focus inward. Consider these ideas on your journey;
1) Live harmoniously with the Earth in thought, word, deed.
2) Take steps to reinforce interconnection with all.
3) Accept responsibility for the well-being of self and world.
4) Recognize each moment offers ways to work through karma.
5) Notice that external experience extends from inner purpose.
6) Grasp that shift in behaviour occurs with shift in perception.
7) Know self-mastery arises in a process of selfless acts.