Humanity has selective amnesia about the essence of love. This is not the feeling you learn about. Awakening and direct experience speak. Explore these 10 steps to sense love as is;
1) How does love guide your mission & how you treat others?
2) When you reflect, whom or what have you loved?
3) Who do you love deeply? How does hate teach you love?
4) Where and when have you felt true love?
5) What awakens love energy within you?
6) How does your body change through knowing love?
7) Why does love honour your physical journey?
8) What does it take to hold a vision of loving intent?
9) Who do you know who needs awaken to love gently?
10) How does love permit you to stop fearing the unknown?
“Love is patient; love is kind
and envies no one.
Love is never boastful, nor conceited, nor rude;
never selfish, not quick to take offense.
There is nothing love cannot face;
there is no limit to its faith,
its hope, and endurance.
In a word, there are three things
that last forever: faith, hope, and love;
but the greatest of them all is love"