Many people ask the question, 'what does it take to be me?' The thing is, being requires no thought or effort. Just stop telling the self that you are something you are not.
To accept what you know and do not know is to be willing to accept what you cannot always define or explain. This is about not trying to be someone in particular, not trying to appease others or, obtain their approval for your choices. You have the capacity to give up reacting to form and emotion completely.
1) As someone defines you, he only limits himself, not you.
2) Someone else's judgment is that person's alone.
3) Among infinite choices, you can opt to be fully present.
4) To realize you are independent of form is an awakening.
5) Pure joy emerges from formless realms inside the real you.