New Year's resolutions typically involve intentions to visualize, create or manifest a personal life that lessens or minimizes suffering and focuses on external ideas of happiness. Here are 7 tips to reframe your resolutions;
1) Decide to understand everything on a WHOLE new level [Rather than be self-centered (ego-driven) and focused on the external]
2) Shift to feel everything as vibration and frequency (energy). See beyond appearances to the Source and lesson behind each projected experience.
3) Be fully accountable for how you think and feel. Read your own vibes of discomfort and discontent about the external as pointers to the tug of war going on in you (conflict between illusory ego & universal being)
4) Know physical senses only perceive a fragment of the existing spectrum. True being has capacity to access every frequency and vibration on the cosmic radio dial and communicates simultaneously at all levels, tunes in and out at will.
5) Accept that everything you encounter is a self-created mirror of yourself. Acknowledge all you imagine into being exists to teach compassion and unconditional acceptance.
6) Be aware the original language of the universe is not words but images, formed by light and sounds. Telepathic/ energetic dialogue is the natural function of your core antenna (unhindered, one receives, decodes & transmits light)
7) Recognize the Path to unlimited power involves tuning into transmissions of consciousness in form (sacred geometry). The core geometric template or Cryst-all (Christ) consciousness is untouchable, inalterable and expresses the most expanded version of oneSelf; an omniscient, omni-present being of Light that is infinitely loving, multi-dimensional and only knows harmony